Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Smart Bottle Week Three

This week I've had some successes and some set backs. I now have the support of over 800 people, but have yet to receive any emails back from my competition. I recently re-emailed the companies who did not have phone numbers online asking for their customer service numbers so that I could reach them that way, but have not heard back. This week I'm hoping to call the numbers I do have as well as order another one of the competitors bottles so that I can show it to my future customers and start researching how much it would cost to make one of my smart bottles. I am also still trying to come up with a name and a logo, so I'd like to make progress on that. Below is the link to another one of my competitors, comment what you like and dislike about it.

https://www.h2opal.com/products/h2o-pal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome that you have heard back from 800 people. I am also really impressed that you are reaching out to your competitors! Once/if you do get in contact with your competitors, what do you plan on talking to them about?