Friday, October 21, 2016

At the moment of this blog post, I believe that we are currently in a good position. We have created our Minimum Viable Product, a website that explains who we are and what we do (and soon, why we do it). We have received feedback from a form that we sent out to my Mom's work, and more than half of the participants said that they would use the app or know somebody that would. We were very happy with this feedback as it shows that there is a potential market for an application such as ours. I have created the initial startup screen and store selection (The screenshot that we have included in our blog post before) using my knowledge of photoshop. During our lean-stack start-up canvas activity, many of my ideas or models were used in our final piece which I thought was great. We are on the right track to our final presentation of our product and I look forward to doing so.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a nice overview of what's happened so far. Do you anticipate any struggles or hurdles? How might you overcome them? Are you happy with the role you've played so far? What do you hope to accomplish from this project?