Friday, October 21, 2016

Personal Reflection ---- Sean Zhou

    Currently we are halfway through the class, and I personally have achieved a lot form our attempt to start a business. After watching many successful examples of entrepreneurs, I learned so much more about business. I am currently trying to figure out what our purpose of creating Go Kart is, to make a prototype with basically no money, and to put effort into improving our website. Below I have attached the link to the website that I created for our app.
    I do realize that in order to make Go Kart work, we need a small amount of starting fund. I will continue to work on the app, and figure our why I chose this idea to work on and what our belief is about our idea.




http://szhou5.wixsite.com/gokart

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are all great goals, Sean. How do you feel that you've contributed to the business so far? What makes you a valuable part of the team? Keep at the work--you are doing fine!