Friday, October 21, 2016

Plans for Mama's Meals

The beginning stages of our business have been very successful. We have accomplished many tasks, such as, coming up with a name, Mama's Meals, figuring out our MVP, and have just started coming up with options for our logo. I have drawn out three ideas for our logo and went around asking people which one they thought was the best because we want to choose a logo that stands out to people, so getting their opinions was an important part in choosing the correct one. Hopefully in the next few days we can complete our logo. Once our logo is complete my team and I will be sending out our first prototype box to one of our friends. I have been absent for a few of the classes, so my teammates had to do a few things without me. We hope that this positive trend continues!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You've given a great summary of what your team has been up to. You are on a great track and I can't wait to hear what happens with your first box. You mentioned your absences from school--this was a beginning to discussing your personal goals and contributions. I would love to know more about your goals for involvement in the second quarter. What do you hope to learn and do?