Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Midpoint Reflection - Pack my Lunch

Now that we've reached the midpoint of the semester, I can say that the project so far has been going well but it can go better. I have personally met with the director of Flint Hill Middle School who has agreed to allow our business to taste test with the school's kids for our product. This was a huge step forward and these are the types of things I wanted to do. However, this was only a small step and other attempts at talking more about the business haven't worked out so well. I stood outside of the South Lakes Safeway with a "booth" (hastily put together sign) promoting Pack My Lunch. I didn't get much interest. However, moving forward I do want to do what I did earlier with the Flint Hill Middle School, promoting and pitching our product while simultaneously getting a chance to get major feedback from kids who might benefit from our product.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It sounds like you have taken an active role in the business and are committed to making it work. Your boots on the ground strategy will help you find that success--don't give up!