Friday, October 21, 2016

"Pack my Lunch" continues to sprout towards success

Now halfway through the process, "Pack my Lunch" has expanded from a basic idea into a a plausible business. Int he past few weeks, I have continued to generate a coherent business plan. From speaking with lower school officials to beginning the process of taste-testing some of our healthy lunch ideas with children, I have worked diligently to progress the business towards launch. While we have not settled on an official name ("Pack my Lunch" may be only temporary), I believe that our mission statement of "making the lives of working parents easier and providing children with nutritious yet healthy lunch ideas" is a truly displays the business's goals. I hope to continue to increase our brand-name, possibly outside of the Flint Hill community, as we continue to march towards initiation and a full-scale business.

 
A possible idea for a lunch

No comments: