Friday, January 12, 2018

Semester in Review (yesssirrrr)

throughout the semester we worked on a few projects and learned key planning skills for future businesses. my contributions to the class included my groups project, autodoggo; an automatic pet door company. throughout the semester we built on our idea of how we were going to build and improve out website and prototype. the skills i learned about starting a business included knowing how to plan everything out step by step and also good ways to present without making your peers space out quickly. my future plans as a result of taking this class, is taking social entrepreneurship next semester. having the same teacher and students in my class, means that we will all be on task as we have all been together for the whole year. i have learned a lot about me through this class. i never thought i would have been this engaged in a class that was so fun to be in. having past business skills, i excelled in this class.

No comments: