Friday, January 12, 2018

Final Reflection

My contribution to the company is that I helped make the presentations and I calculated all the money needed to make to make the company possible and what the money is going to be used for. Also, I helped write the script and helped out on writing the canvas presenting how we plan on creating our products. The skills I have that related to starting my business is that I have the determination and experience that is related to paleo eating. I have the understanding of the benefits that Paleo experience has. It has a beneficial effect of having more energy throughout the day. I learned the basics in starting up and company. I also learned that I am good presenter, however, I still have room for improvement to becoming a better presenter.

No comments: