Friday, January 12, 2018

Reflection

Throughout the semester I am happy I got the opportunity to share my business idea, CarChange, with my classmates. Building a website and creating marketing content was a lot of fun and I was able to learn a lot while at it. Although, I had no prior skills related to starting a business I was able to educate myself by reading articles and watching videos. In the future, hopefully one day I can pursue the business and start it on a smaller scale. I would plan on starting in a small city and see how successful it is and expand from there. From this semester I've learned to be more confident when I speak and improved my powerpoint slides. I'm glad I took this class as I have learned information beyond a textbook and will carry this experience with me for the rest of my life.

No comments: