Monday, January 8, 2018

Fix the Pitch

To fix my pitch there are multiple changes I would like to make to the information I presented and the slides my audience saw. To change my pitch I am going to make it clear the two markets I am trying to grasp. That is the people who are going to rent cars and the people who are going to list their personal car. By doing this I can clear up a lot of confusion received during my presentation. I also want to be more clear about why people would choice my business over using a rental car company.

In my slides I will add two slides which clarify the two markets I am trying to tap into. One will be about who the renters are and the demographics about them. And the other will be about the listers and also describe their demographics. The rest of the slides can stay the same since they were mainly pictures and I only need to revise what I say.

No comments: