Friday, October 6, 2017

My hope for the future

             Before I said that after this class I hope to start a business but to do that I'd need to have more people then just me so if I want to make a business that will work I need more knowledge about what I have to do to uphold my business idea. So after this class, I'll use what I learned to make the business startup part of the business but before I launch it and put it out into the real world will need to know the economics of it, I already have some skills in design but they're not enough for a business so I will add to my skill and take a digital arts 2 class. And after all that junior year I will launch a company with either my self or two of my friends who have the same ideas as me and I will have all the skills ill need. but that's big picture right now I will take the victories as I get them over the time of this class I have learned in 2 and a half months more then I've ever known after studying this for 2 years.
I went from making ideas like this to now the bottom photo was what I've written online so far on canvanizer.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aidan,

You are clear on the journey you will need to take. Your post is a little meandering in the message--what have you accomplished so far? What are your immediate goals?