Monday, October 30, 2017

GET YOUR RENT ON!!! CARCHANGE IS COMING SOON!

Do you have an extra car laying around at home or are you tired of renting from a car rental company which can be located hours away from your home? Well my website/app "carchange" fixes all of that. Through an easy interface users can list their car on our website/app for a desired period of time or rent a car from people in the area. People who list their car on our service will be able to set a price per day and number of miles the renters can travel in a day. Ultimately, my product will benefit millions of people who simply want to list a car they are not using or rent a car locally.
This post by Mark Kahler details the added costs car rental companies located near airports charge customers. This article will help provide my customers a greater reason to rent from my service since the prices on my webiste/app will be set by everyday users such as you and me not greedy businessmen who are willing to do anything for an extra dollar.
https://www.tripsavvy.com/airport-car-rental-costs-459889























No comments: