Friday, October 6, 2017

Bringing you up to date on the progress of Young Future

The Progress of Young Future Company



I am Dawane M. Young Jr., the founder, and CEO of Young Future Company. Our company began as a clothing company dedicated to providing people with style. As the founder and CEO of Young Future, I wanted my company to be different from other clothing companies. I also wanted a guaranteed monthly stream of revenue, so I decided to make the company a subscription service, that charges a monthly fee of $5.  Our price is significantly lower than other subscription services such as Five Four Club which is priced at $60 per month. I saw no fruit in a basic clothing company and thought the idea was too prototypical, so I decided to change the model of the company.
Image result for supreme
Image result for louis vuittonWhile analyzing the electronic commerce industry,  I was not able to find a solidified company that trusted or called home. Due to my analyzation, we transitioned into a company that provides a marketplace for consumers, major distributors, and vendors of exclusive, limited edition, and expensive clothing, shoes, and accessories. Because there is no company that is cemented as the mecca for limited, exclusive, and high demand apparel, I saw fruit in becoming one. By changing the model of my company I exponentially decreased my competition. Financially, our company would make a lot more because we would still be a subscription service, but we would also charge non-subscribers a 5% transaction fee. There was a lot of unknown fruit in the simple changes made to the company.

Image result for bapeI saw a problem in the minds of my customers and looked to solve it. As a leader, I asked myself, "What are all the elements that would create a better bond between the company and our subscribers." The answer to my question was trust, our company ensures that the buyer will receive a 100% authentic product, and the seller will have a market to sell to. We do this by receiving everything sold on our website and making sure it is real, and mass promoting our company so we can better connect buyers and sellers interested in the same product. Buyers can find popular brands such as Supreme, Bape, Louis Vuitton, and Gucci being sold on our website. We also analyze the prices of the products our subscribers attempt to sell and provide our subscribers with economical biding and auction prices. We understand that it is always about the customer, so we try our best to find solutions that fit the needs of our consumers. Providing trust and the ability to make money off an investment is what is most important to our company because those factors attract people to any service.

As of now, we are creating a professional website, finding investors, and promoting our company. We plan to officially begin the company within a couple months, but in the long run, we plan to establish our brand in the electronic commerce industry.






No comments: