Friday, September 30, 2016

The Smart Bottle Week Two

This week has been very successful in the development of my business idea. I've emailed all of the competition I know of and have heard from two, but am still waiting to hear their responses. Unfortunately the two companies that responded didn't quite give me the answers I was looking for. The first company told me they could not give me any information and the second one emailed me back to tell me to email someone else (waste of an email if you ask me). But on the bright side I've received the support of nearly 150 people and my goal for next week is to have the support of 100 more. I would also like to come up with an idea for a company name and a product name, but for the mean time I'll continue to refer to it as the Smart Bottle. Below is a picture of two of my competition's bottles, comment what you like and dislike about them and I'll try to change/add those things to my product!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how you've asked for meaningful, specific comments about design. I prefer a smaller readout for intake--I like your idea of the dots to indicate how close you are in your goal. I also prefer a 32oz bottle with a ring/hook.

Anonymous said...

Do you think that you could partner with fitbit since they have the app because right know on the app you can only write in the amount of water you drink in a day?