Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Harrison Stuart - Introductory Blog Post

My name is Harrison Stuart - I'm a senior at Flint Hill school. At the moment, I'm not entirely sure where I'm going in taking this Small Business Startup class. So far, we've gone through various activities, thinking of business ideas, encouraging us to think creatively, and come up with ideas as a class, which have been added to a padlet. (A number of joking ideas, like "skateboarding grandpa" and "uber for clowns" were added, and then removed) That said, out of the ideas we've currently come up with, none draw me in heavily. I'm very interested in english and computer science, and I want to try and find a way I can tie one or both of those into my startup. Having some familiarity programming, I feel like that could also be a hugely useful tool in this affair. Although I currently don't have a set direction, I'm openminded and still producing new ideas, in hopes that I can find something that engages my interests so I can get excited and produce a quality product. I'm excited for what the year might hold!

No comments: