Thursday, November 16, 2017

What I learned from the Hot Seat

Yesterday I was put in a "hot seat" of sorts in front of my classmates and was asked hard questions about my idea/business, it went as I thought it would and I learned a lot from it. I now know what exactly I need to look up and research who I want to make my clothes what they will look like I need to look more closely with my competitors and try to brainstorm ideas from there designs take what they have done and learn from it and use what I learned in my ideas and in my designs. The hot seat also gave me a lot to think about sales wise I originally didn't want my logo to be a major part of the clothes to try and be different from my competitors but when talking to people about it they disagree its something to think about. Overall the hot seat was a major learning experience and it gave me a lot of things to think about.





-Aidan Shields-Eads



No comments: