Thursday, November 2, 2017

MESSAGE TO ALL INVESTORS

MY MESSAGE TO ALL INVESTORS:

In everybody’s lifespan there will come a time when they are just in need of a quality source of money or dope clothes. Flashback to 2008, when co-founder of ThredUp James Reinhart opened his closet and couldn’t find anything to wear. It was this moment in Cambridge, MA that the initial idea for ThredUP was born. ThredUp is now one of the largest second-hand
world’s largest online marketplace to buy and sell women’s and kids’ secondhand clothes.

In this moment I go in my closet, look at my shoes, and lose myself in the reality that I can’t decide which sneaker, clothes, or accessory I should rock that day. I contemplate selling my stuff to make a quick buck, but I don’t know a site that meets all my seller needs, such as seller individuality, a specified marketplace, and minimal fees. I also thought of buying some new exclusive products but, all the websites I visited did not offer exclusive products, and if they did, the products were not real.

I decided that the best solution to my problem, as a buyer and seller of exclusive products was to create Young Future, a company that connects buyers and sellers of limited and highly fashionable gear.

Young Future is looking for investors, we have a promising future and an unique value proposition. Would you like to invest in my dream?


Co-Founder and CEO of Young Future Company
DJ Young

No comments: