Thursday, November 16, 2017

HOT SEAT LESSONS CARCHANGE UPDATE!!!!!!

As a result of sitting on the hot seat a couple days ago there are many logistics I need to figure out. One of the most important ideas was to figure out my pricing logistics. This includes how much my company will make on each transaction, will the renter or our company set the price for the cars, and if there should be a fee to list your car on our website or app. These are all significant decisions which will determine whether or not customers are attracted to my company. Other topics I learned about from the hot seat was to find a way to convince my customers it is safe to rent out their car. I plan on achieving this by guaranteeing every renter full coverage on their car if it is stolen or damaged. Lastly, I need to decide where and how the transaction will occur between two people, this is important because customers should feel safe renting from a stranger. Currently, I am working on finishing my website and there has been significant progress since our last update. We hope to get our website up and running asap and listings/purchases soon!!!

No comments: