Friday, October 23, 2015

Ms. Starnes' Reflection

Skyfall looks like it is going in the right direction. We have a shirt that has an extremely large amount of people that are willing to buy, and I feel that this company is going to do very well. The biggest risk I took personally was being very descriptive in my presentation. I thought if I went into large detail it would be good for the presentation, but for those presentations you need to be more right to the point and it didn't turn out as well as I would have hoped. A failure we encountered was that the school board didn't like our shirts and didn't think that they would have any hope, so we took their thoughts into consideration and made a new design. Our plans for the business is to order right shortly after the money has been delivered to us so that we can get 1 or 2 orders in by the end of the year. This week we were just doing the entrepreneur presentations, I think went very well. I gave good information, knew nearly everything without notes, and even answered all questions to my complete knowledge. I hope Duncan and I will be as successful as Sergey Brin and Larry Page

No comments: