Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Entrepreneurial Week and Getting back to Business

After taking a week off from focusing on my business, I returned to class with my entrepreneur project as my primary focus. We spent last week presenting our entrepreneur projects and discussing the people who we chose to do our project on. I did my project on Mark Cuban, billionaire investor, TV Personality, and businessman. I put together a powerpoint presentation on Mr. Cuban which was the majority of my workload last week.
















On a side note, the Hungry Huskies team is back in action and planning to open in FHS soon. We have created flyers and posted them all around school and are eager to start selling. My goal is to be fully operational within two weeks and to be fully stocked in 1-2 weeks with inventory.

No comments: