Friday, September 1, 2017

Introduction - DJ Young

About Me

My name is DJ Young and I am a sophomore at Flint Hill School. When people look at me they see a black male. I want the world to hear my name and know that I am a successful black entrepreneur. I am passionate about creating generational wealth for my family so they won’t have to live under the same circumstances my elders lived through. My greatest strength is my ambition since it forces me to see fruit in fruitless situations. When my meeting with success arrives and my money is too much for me to handle I will simply pay it forward. I will do so by providing economic stability to those who come from worse circumstances as me and those who are less fortunate. I want my name to mean something for generations to come and I am beginning my legacy now.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

DJ,

Now I see why your post has so many views. Thank you for sharing your hopes and dreams in this post. You have a strong starting point and sharp focus. I can't wait to see what you build this semester and beyond.