Friday, September 1, 2017

Introduction - Alex Moran

About Me

My name is Alex Moran.  I'm interested in sailing, paintball, etc, as well as business, which is why I'm here. If i had to describe myself it would be determined and hardworking, especially in relation to things I am passionate about. I hope to come away from this class with experience in the field that could possibly help me in the future. My family has always taken the business route, and I hope to follow in their footsteps. I'd like to say I'm a pretty good asset when it comes to technological aspects & graphic design, but I'm also very creative if necessary.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Alex,

You are starting on solid ground with a family background in business; you also bring your own creative and technological skills to the process. I am sure you will forge your own path toward entrepreneurship in our class and beyond.