Monday, March 27, 2017

Unit 3 Biz Reflection

Throughout the semester I have learned a lot more about how a business is ran. After Ms. Jackson came in and talked with us I was very surprised to see how many positions go into running a company. There are so many behind the scene jobs that people do not see in company's. I did not know much about Human Resources before this class. I learned that Human Resources hires and fires people as well as make the handbooks and setting guidelines for their company, school or organization. I have not faced too many challenges so far working collaboratively. The only problem I have experienced is someone not getting their portion of the work done on time. This problem is easily corrected after our group talks to that person. There have been many benefits from working collaboratively.

No comments: