Friday, January 27, 2017

The ups and downs from the management journey

 We are a couple weeks into the management class, I was fueled with fear for what this class will be like. Will it be terrible? Will it be great? Time will only tell; but so far I have learned things that will make me become a fortune 500 CEO. I have learned all about finance. How companies like Amazon didn't turn a profit for years. I also learned good marketing strategies and what a company needs to have to maintain health. Coming into the class, I expected to further my business Stumfort, however I am focusing on another company so I can give them my expertise and understand what to look for first before focusing on my company. I am looking forward to sitting down with the people from TM Design/Build LLC firm and point out their weak spots so that they can become a stronger business all together. The most challenging aspect of the class will be taking what I have learned from this class and putting it towards my company Stumfort and remembering it's not the end of the world if we don't make a profit our first year. This will be tough because it could be hard to maintain positivity when we're not making a profit. This class will be great for my future in the Business world by teaching me all about the technical side of business and the structuring. This class will keep my business hopes alive.

No comments: