Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Ms. Starnes' reflection


Last week was our first full week of this class, and it has turned out to be one the most interesting classes I had in my life so far. I came into the class thinking it would be where I learn all about entrepreneurship and what it’s like to start a business of my own, and it has turned out to be a lot more than that. I chose to take this class because I hope to start some sort of business within this semester that can benefit the school in some sort of way, but I have not yet completely made up my mind of what kind of business I would like to start. Previously I figured since the class only ran through one semester of the school year that I only wanted to create a business that would last until then, but now I have been thinking recently that if I could create something that I could keep for a very long time and potentially make money off of it has triggered my interest immensely. We have been thinking of some very creative ideas over the past week, and I think with our class’s intuitive and interesting thinking, we will create some very fascinating businesses very shortly. Coming up with plausible business ideas unexpectedly quite challenging, but I feel like we will be able to find something that will work. My overall goal is to create a business that is successful, yet is simple for someone like myself to manage. I am very excited for this challenge and I hope this class will be very informational to me.
-Duncan

No comments: