Thursday, September 17, 2015

Ms. Stares' Reflection

Hi, my name is Peter, a student of Flint Hill and the Small Business Start-up class in Flint Hill. I have been associated with business for quite a while now, taking many online courses about the stock market. Through these courses I have been taught a substantial amount about the financial aspect of the business world. I have made a few bucks in the stock market over the past weeks, which is a success in something similar to business. When I think about starting a business, the number one thing in my mind, which has been self-assured through this class, is that a bona fide idea is the root of any business. An idea can be expanded on, but originality is a key to a business. One thing that I learned from this class in the first week of class is that in order to start-up a new business, you have to be in a sycophant in a way. You have suck up to the guys with the big bucks and laugh at your competition if they make a mistake. In regards to starting a new business, I am quite frankly bamboozled on what I should make my business on. The online business market is a treasure mine with so many aspects of it still to be discovered, but it is complicated for someone like me to tap into that mine with very little experience in anything relevant to making an online business. The mobile app business I believe would be the most profitable section of the mine, with people being glued to their phones 24/7. I am also thinking about starting a business somewhere around the school, but I still don't have any ideas concerning this, but I hope to think of a bona fide idea to make me profit and have a prosperous business.

No comments: