Wednesday, December 7, 2016

HydrationRight 2016 Reflection

Hello All! As 2016 comes to a close, we were tasked to reflect on the semester and the progress we have made with our businesses. Roughly 13 weeks ago HydrationRight was just an idea I had written on a yellow post-it. After lots of time and research, I've created a logo, a business plan, published a Facebook page, and worked on a website. The business plan was very informative for me because I was able to see the holes in the company and do more research to fix them. Although I still have things to work on before our final pitch, I am happy with where HydrationRight currently is. In the coming weeks, I would like to advertise my business on Facebook, but before hand, I need to publish my website and begin drafting a couple blog posts. I'm very impressed by the development of the company over the last couple weeks and am excited for the pitch in January! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on all your progress, Sarah! I hope someday you find a manufacturer to bring this plan to life!